- Day 01 DELHI – ISTANBUL – LONDON
- Day 02 LONDON
- Day 03 LONDON
- Day 04 LONDON – PARIS
- Day 05 PARIS
- Day 06 PARIS
- Day 07 PARIS – BASEL – LUCERNE
- Day 08 LUCERNE
- Day 09 LUCERNE- INTERLAKEN
- Day 10 INTERLAKEN
- Day 11 INTERLAKEN – ZURICH – ISTANBUL – DELHI
- Return air tickets on Turkish Airline – Economy Class
- 03 Nights accommodation at London
- 03 Nights accommodation at Paris
- 02 Nights accommodation at Lucerne
- 02 Nights accommodation at Interlaken
- Daily breakfast
- One way Airport transfers from London Airport to Hotel
- One way transfer from London Hotel to Train station
- London Hop on Hop off Tour
- Coca Cola London Eye (Flight Only )
- Euro rail Train from London to Paris in 2nd Class
- Euro rail train from Paris to Basel in 2nd Class
- Eiffel tower with Seine cruise & Paris Night Tour
- Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks
- One way transfer from Paris train station to Paris hotel
- One way transfer from Paris hotel to Paris train station
- UK Visa
- 04 Days Swiss pass
- Mt Titlis
- Mt Jungfrau
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 DELHI – ISTANBUL – LONDON
Board a flight from Delhi and reach Istanbul from there take a connecting flight to London and reach.On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel – London. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortable stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 LONDON
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast – After breakfast – Enjoy the Hop On Hop Off tour of London – The Original London Sightseeing Tour – Choose from 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes to see the sights of London within 24 hours and take advantage of the free river cruise voucher (valid between Westminister Pier and Tower Pier only).
The Original London Sightseeing Tour offers you 3 Hop-on Hop-off bus routes to customise your own tour of London. The ticket is valid on all routes operated by The Original tour for 24hours. The Original Tour (Yellow route) is the Grand Tour and takes you to the best of London’s sights with an entertaining live guided English commentary. The City sightseeing tour (Red route) covers the major sights and offers digitally recorded commentary in seven languages plus a specialist children’s channel for under 16’s. Then there’s the Loop line (Green route) connecting London’s West End to Westminster and Waterloo International train station. Finally there is The Museum tour (Blue route) which gives you easy access to many of London’s top museums, shops and attractions. You will also receive a free river cruise voucher to be taken on one of City Cruisers sightseeing cruises on the Thames (valid between Westminster Pier and Tower Pier only) and includes a FREE walking tour with every bus tour ticket! Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortable stay overnight at hotel
Day 03 LONDON
Have your breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure In the evening, after you fresh up, Take a Coca-Cola London Eye and see London from a different perspective. Enjoy a unique sightseeing cruise on the River Thames with fascinating views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul`s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. The London Eye River Cruise departs London Eye Millennium Pier offering you the chance to take the cruise before or after the London Eye experience. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Coca-Cola London Eye – Flight only
After the hearty breakfast, Take a flight on Merlin Entertainment`s London Eye, a visually striking structure and the world`s largest observation wheel. As you ascend over the Thames you will see London`s famous streets, churches, palaces and monuments spread out below in a panoramic scene giving you a new perspective of a great city! On a clear day the views can stretch as far as 25 miles to Windsor Castle. Visitor to the London Eye can now experience a four minute 4D film focused on the journey of a little girl and her father in London in which they visit the London Eye and enjoy a spectacular take on the capital. Their experience is brought to life with vibrant 3D images of colourful parties and events inside the London Eye capsules, dramatic firework displays, a snowfall over the city, revolutionary aerial footage of other iconic landmarks and sophisticated, fun 4D effects. Visitors will feel like they are really there.
Day 04 LONDON – PARIS
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, Check out form the Hotel & board the Train form LONDON ST-PANCRAS & arriving at the PARIS NORD, transferred form the Station to the Hotel, Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortable stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 PARIS
Have a breakfast at hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy Eiffel Tower visit with Seine cruise and Paris night tour. Comfortable stay overnight at the hotel.
Eiffel Tower visit with Seine cruise and Paris night tour
In the evening, the first part of this tour will be a stop at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where we will catch the famous Eiffel Tower lift as far as the 2nd floor to have an unforgettable panoramic view of Paris city. We then continue the tour with our second stop at the Quai de la Bourdonnais and board a “Bateau Parisien” boat for a cruise along the River Seine with multilingual commentaries recorded. The cruise will last 1 hour. After the cruise, we board our coach for a city tour of Paris where we will admire the outstanding buildings and monuments of this very beautiful city. After that we return to the departure meeting point where the tour terminates.
Day 06 PARIS
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast – Enjoy Disneyland. Comfortable stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 PARIS – BASEL – LUCERNE
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check out form the Hotel and board the train to Basel, after check-in at Hotel – Lucerne. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortable stay overnight at hotel.
Day 08 LUCERNE
Have your breakfast at the hotel . After breakfast commence your day, with a full day excursion to Mount Titlis Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 09 LUCERNE- INTERLAKEN
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast check out from Lucerne hotel and take a train to Interlaken. Check in Hotel – Interlaken. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortable stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 INTERLAKEN
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast commence your day with a full day excursion to Jungfrau, Top of Europe. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 11 INTERLAKEN – ZURICH – ISTANBUL – DELHI
Have your breakfast at the hotel . After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to train station to board a train for Istanbul and from there take a connecting flight to Delhi.
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.