- Day 01: Arrival in Cape Town
- Day 02: Cape Town
- Day 03: Cape Town
- Day 04: Cape Town – Sun city
- Day 05: Sun city
- Day 06: Sun city- Johannesburg
- Day 07: Johannesburg Departure
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cape Town
- 02 Nights accommodation in Suncity
- 01 Nights accommodation in Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- South Africa Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 01: ARRIVAL CAPETOWN
Welcome to South Africa, a place of extraordinary diversity! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Capetown. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the Western Cape Province with its numerous attractions and famous landmarks. Cape Town, the “Mother City”, offers beautiful white sandy beaches, the unique Table Mountain, and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
DAY 02: CAPETOWN
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting city sightseeing tour. Take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the entire city and coastline. Thereafter, visit the historic Malay Quarter and the South African Museum with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Cape Castle and other interesting sights. Later on, visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, which is South Africa’s most talked about tourist venue chockablock with shops and restaurants. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure at the harbour and waterfront. Alternatively, you can also explore the city and its many avenues before finally returning to the hotel on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: CAPETOWN
After breakfast at your hotel, leave for a daylong tour of Cape Point. Flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community and now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half hour cruise to Seal Island or for the not so adventurous the fish market Mariners Wharf is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass Penguin Colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simons Town. Then we travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Our last stop of the day is at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens, home of some 3500 species of Southern African fauna and flora.
DAY 04: CAPETOWN – SUNCITY
After a scrumptious breakfast, receive a transfer to Cape Town International Airport in time to board a scheduled flight to O.R Tambo International Airport. Upon arrival at the airport, receive a transfer to Sun City, which is located 2 hours away. Sun City is a millionaire’s playground of sparkling theatrical extravaganzas, innumerable avenues for entertainment, gourmet restaurants, theme parks and glittering casinos. Upon arrival in Sun City, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 05: SUNCITY
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Spend a leisurely day as you please. The magnificent pool area is surrounded by tropical plants and nearby is the incredible Water world and the Valley of Waves with its wide variety of water activities. Sun City is a sportsman’s paradise, from the two golf courses designed by Gary Player to the tennis courts. Other sport activities include bowls, mini-golf, squash, ten-pin bowling and horse riding. There is also a gym and sauna for the more physical enthusiasts. (Costs not included for additional activities)
DAY 06: SUNCITY – JOHANNESBURG
After enjoying breakfast, enjoy your time at leisure until late afternoon after which, you’ll be transferred to the hotel in Johannesburg. After checking-in to your hotel in Johannesburg, you can either enjoy the evening at leisure or embark on an optional Gold Reef City Tour. Highlights of thee tour include descending underground with your Gold Reef Guide who will explain how the ore was mined a century ago and how it is mined in the “City of Gold” today. Afterwards, witness a gold bar being poured followed display of traditional gum-boot dancing, unique to the miners in the area. Thereafter, stroll through the museum village, which also offers specialty shopping opportunities including original mining antiques at the Old Mine Shop and interesting coins at the Gold Reef City Mint.
DAY 07: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
After breakfast today, receive a transfer to the O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg in time to board you flight back home.
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.