- Day 01: Arrival in Cape Town
- Day 02: Cape Town
- Day 03: Cape Town
- Day 04: Cape Town – Knysna
- Day 05: Knysna
- Day 06: Knysna- Mabula
- Day 07: Mabula
- Day 08: Mabula – Sun City
- Day 09: Sun City
- Day 10: Sun City – Johannesburg
- Day 11: Johannesburg Departure
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cape Town
- 02 Nights accommodation in Knysna
- 02 Nights accommodation in Mabula
- 02 Nights accommodation in Sun City
- 01 Nights accommodation in Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- South Africa Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 01: ARRIVAL CAPETOWN
Welcome to South Africa, a place of extraordinary diversity! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Capetown. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the Western Cape Province with its numerous attractions and famous landmarks. Cape Town, the “Mother City”, offers beautiful white sandy beaches, the unique Table Mountain, and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
DAY 02: CAPETOWN
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting city sightseeing tour. Take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the entire city and coastline. Thereafter, visit the historic Malay Quarter and the South African Museum with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Cape Castle and other interesting sights. Later on, visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, which is South Africa’s most talked about tourist venue chockablock with shops and restaurants. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure at the harbour and waterfront. Alternatively, you can also explore the city and its many avenues before finally returning to the hotel on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: CAPETOWN
After breakfast at your hotel, leave for a daylong tour of Cape Point. Flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community and now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half hour cruise to Seal Island or for the not so adventurous the fish market Mariners Wharf is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass Penguin Colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simons Town. Then we travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Our last stop of the day is at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens, home of some 3500 species of Southern African fauna and flora.
DAY 04: CAPETOWN – KNYSNA (Garden Route, 5 Hrs approximate)
After breakfast at the hotel, move on to Garden Route by road. Garden Route, which is South Africa’s most famous scenic highway, links the Nelson Mandela Metropolis to Cape Town in the Western Cape Province. Visit an ostrich farm to witness hundreds of ostriches; from newborns to young ones to full grown adults. The adventurous may even try and ride one. Enjoy lunch (at own expense) at a restaurant within the farm specializing in South African cuisines and shop at a curio shop housing a range of ostrich products. Return to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: KNYSNA
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a half-day tour in and around Oudtshoorn. Visit the world renowned Cango Caves and the Cango Wildlife Ranch to learn about cheetahs and crocodiles. Thereafter, enjoy an evening cruise on the Knysna Lagoon.
DAY 06: MABULA
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the O R Tambo International Airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival, transfer to Mabula Game Lodge by road and check-in to the lodge. Lunch will be served on arrival (provided time permits). In the afternoon, depart for the safari. Stay overnight at the lodge. Safari – Drive two hours to the north of Johannesburg to arrive at the Mabula Private Game Lodge. Spread out across 12,000 hectares, this malaria free reserve offers a rich experience of the African wilderness. Guests will have the chance to get up close and personal with nature…which Mabula is known for. Stay overnight at the lodge.
DAY 07: MABULA
After breakfast today, get ready for exciting day ahead. Embark on a morning Game Drive with a stop for morning tea/coffee & Rusks. Enjoy the rest of the morning at leisure before proceeding for another fun-filled afternoon Game Drive. Lunch will be served at the lodge. Stay overnight at the lodge.
DAY 08: MABULA – SUN CITY
After enjoying breakfast, transfer to Sun City by road, a millionaires’ playground that caters to everyone. Sun City is exotic! More like a pleasure palace of sparkling theatrical extravaganzas, restaurants and casino. Upon arrival in Sun City, check-in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09: SUN CITY
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure. Pay a visit to the incredible Water world or the Valley of Waves with its wide variety of water activities. With tennis courts, two golf courses designed by Gary Player and sport activities that include bowling, mini golf, squash, ten pin bowling and horse riding Sun City is nothing less than a sportsman’s paradise. (Costs not included for additional activities). Enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 10: SUN CITY – JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast, transfer to Johannesburg by road. En route, take the Gold Reef City tour (optional). Highlights include descending underground with a Gold Reef Guide and learning about century-old methods of ore mining as well as the most modern ones. Witness liquid gold being poured into cast and enjoy traditional gum-boot dancing, a special dance created decades ago by miners. Thereafter, stroll through the museum village to indulge in specialty shopping including original mining antiques at the Old Mine Shop as well as interesting coins at the Gold Reef City Mint. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 11: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
After breakfast today, transfer to the O R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg Airport) for your flight back home.
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.