- Day 01: Arrival in Cape Town
- Day 02: Cape Town
- Day 03: Cape Town
- Day 04: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn
- Day 05: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
- Day 06: Knysna
- Day 07: Knysna – Kwantu Game Reserve
- Day 08: Kwantu Game Reserve – Port Elizabeth – Johannesburg
- Day 09: Johannesburg Departure
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cape Town
- 01 Nights accommodation in Oudtshoorn
- 02 Nights accommodation in Knysna
- 01 Nights accommodation in Kwantu Game Reserve
- 01 Nights accommodation in Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- South Africa Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 01: ARRIVAL CAPETOWN
Welcome to South Africa, South Africa’s most European city! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Capetown. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the Western Cape Province with its numerous attractions and famous landmarks. Cape Town, the “Mother City”, offers beautiful white sandy beaches, the unique Table Mountain, and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
DAY 02: CAPETOWN
After a hearty breakfast, proceed on a full-day tour of Cape Point. Enjoy a half-hour cruise to “Seal Island”. The not-so-adventurous can enjoy a trip to the to the fish market “Mariners Wharf”. Thereafter, continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass penguin colony at Boulders beach near Simon’s Town. Thereafter, proceed to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope which is the point of confluence of two mighty oceans i.e. the Indian and the Atlantic. Finally, make a stop at the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, which is home of some 3,500 species of Southern African fauna and flora, before proceeding back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 03: CAPETOWN
After enjoying breakfast, embark on an exciting city tour. Begin by taking a cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the entire city and its coastline. Next, visit the historic Malay Quarter and pass through the South African Museum with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Cape Castle and other interesting sights. Towards the end of the morning, visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, which is Africa’s most talked about tourist venue with a number of shops & restaurants. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, at the wonderful harbour and waterfront or explore your way through the city and its many avenues before returning to the hotel on your own for a comfortable overnight stay
DAY 04: CAPETOWN – OUDTSHOORN
After enjoying breakfast, This morning you will be transferred from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn.On arrival check in at the Hotel. After Check in- Enjoy the visit to Ostrich Farm and enjoy a guided tour. Touch, feel, sit on or even ride these magnificent birds. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 05: OUDTSHOORN – KNYSNA
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour in and around Oudtshoorn including visits to the world renowned Cango Caves and the Cango Wildlife Ranch, where you will learn more about cheetah and crocodiles. Thereafter, depart to Knysna. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Enjoy an evening cruise on the Knysna Lagoon before returning to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 06: KNYSNA
After enjoying your breakfast at the hotel,The day is free at leisure till evening when you go to Enjoy the sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. This cruise navigates on the vast lagoon that flushes into the sea through the famous Knysna Heads. Cruise onboard the John Benn, a double-decker boat that is steeped in history, and named after a legendary pilot of a bygone era. Comfortable and cosy with a classic wooden finish, it is one of the best floating restaurants in Knysna. comfortable overnight stay in Knysna.
DAY 07: KNYSNA – KWANTU GAME RESERVE
After breakfast in Knysna, head to Kwantu Game Lodge for an enthralling Safari Experience. On arrival, check in and proceed for lunch. Freshen up and then head for your evening safari in a game vehicle. Return to the lodge for dinner
DAY 08: KWANTU GAME RESERVE – enroute Port Elizabeth – JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a morning game drive in a safari vehicle. Return to the lodge for breakfast and then check out. Proceed to Port Elizabeth airport for your onward flight to Johannesburg. On arrival in Johannesburg, head for a half-day Gold Reef Tour. Gold Reef is located on a 10Ha site which surrounds the old no. 14 shaft at the Crown Mines gold mine. It depicts Johannesburg as it was in the gold mining heydays of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The gold mining industry has had, and still is a fundamental factor in the history and economic development of South Africa. Gold Reef City offers the visitors a glimpse into the gold mining industry. A highlight is a tour into the belly of a Gold Mine and thereafter, an opportunity to view the melting and pouring process which culminates into a gleaming bar of gold bullion.
DAY 09: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
After breakfast today, receive a transfer to the O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg in time to board you flight back home. Farewell South Africa!
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.