- Day 01: Arrival in Cape Town
- Day 02: Cape Town
- Day 03: Cape Town
- Day 04: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn
- Day 05: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
- Day 06: Knysna – George – Johannesburg – Sun City
- Day 07: Sun City
- Day 08: Sun City – Johannesburg
- Day 09: Johannesburg- Kruger National Park
- Day 10: Kruger National Park
- Day 11: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
- Day 12: Johannesburg Departure
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cape Town
- 01 Nights accommodation in Oudtshoorn
- 01 Nights accommodation in Knysna
- 02 Nights accommodation in Sun City
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kruger National Park
- 01 Nights accommodation in Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- South Africa Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL CAPETOWN
Welcome to South Africa, a place of extraordinary diversity! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Capetown. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the Western Cape Province with its numerous attractions and famous landmarks. Cape Town, the “Mother City”, offers beautiful white sandy beaches, the unique Table Mountain, and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
DAY 02: CAPETOWN
After breakfast at your hotel, leave for a daylong tour of Cape Point. Flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community and now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half hour cruise to Seal Island or for the not so adventurous the fish market Mariners Wharf is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass Penguin Colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simons Town. Then we travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Our last stop of the day is at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens, home of some 3500 species of Southern African fauna and flora.
DAY 03: CAPETOWN
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting city sightseeing tour. Take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the entire city and coastline. Thereafter, visit the historic Malay Quarter and the South African Museum with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Cape Castle and other interesting sights. Later on, visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, which is South Africa’s most talked about tourist venue chockablock with shops and restaurants. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure at the harbour and waterfront. Alternatively, you can also explore the city and its many avenues before finally returning to the hotel on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: CAPETOWN – OUDTSHOORN
After enjoying breakfast, This morning you will be transferred from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn. On arrival check in at the Hotel . After Check in- Enjoy the renowned Feather Capital of the World.Visit an Ostrich Farm and enjoy a guided tour. Touch, feel, sit on or even ride these magnificent birds. Later, continue on to the Cango Caves, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages. See the mysterious and breathtaking limestone formations in a wide variety of natural colours- a subterranean wonderland. Visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch famous for its Cheetah Conservation programme and a highly successful breeding station of this threatened species – one of the only two in the southern hemisphere. Get face to face with the cheetahs, tigers, lions and intriguing beasts like marabou storks, meerkats, endangered blue duiker antelope, and ring-tailed lemurs. If you’re feeling brave, you can cage-dive with crocs You can also get yourself photographed cuddling a cheetah cub or the cheetah, the fastest animal on land. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 05: OUDTSHOORN – KNYSNA
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy Your odyssey down the beautiful Garden Route begins today. Enjoy a scenic drive that takes you over the breathtakingly beautiful Outeniqua Mountain pass to Knysna, a natural paradise of lush forests, golden beaches, mountains and rivers which provide endless opportunity for leisure and outdoor adventure. On arrival in Knysna, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure till evening when you go to enjoy a sunset cruise on the vast navigable lagoon that flushes into the sea through the famous Knysna Heads. Cruise onboard the John Benn, a double-decker boat that is steeped in history, and named after a legendary pilot of a bygone era. Comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden finish, it is one of the best floating restaurants in Knysna. Comfortable Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 06: KNYSNA – SUN CITY
After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg, you will travel by road to Sun City, a city of entertainment, water sports, golf, gambling and family. After arrival in Sun City you will check in at the Hotel. After Check in -the rest of the day is at leisure. Comfortable Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 07: SUN CITY
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure. Pay a visit to the incredible Water world or the Valley of Waves with its wide variety of water activities. With tennis courts, two golf courses designed by Gary Player and sport activities that include bowling, mini golf, squash, ten pin bowling and horse riding Sun City is nothing less than a sportsman’s paradise. (Costs not included for additional activities). Enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08: SUNCITY – JOHANNESBUR
After enjoying breakfast, enjoy your time at leisure until late afternoon after which, you’ll be transferred to the hotel in Johannesburg. After checking-in to your hotel in Johannesburg, you can either enjoy the evening at leisure or embark on an optional Gold Reef City Tour. Highlights of thee tour include descending underground with your Gold Reef Guide who will explain how the ore was mined a century ago and how it is mined in the “City of Gold” today. Afterwards, witness a gold bar being poured followed display of traditional gum-boot dancing, unique to the miners in the area. Thereafter, stroll through the museum village, which also offers specialty shopping opportunities including original mining antiques at the Old Mine Shop and interesting coins at the Gold Reef City Mint. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09: SUNCITY – KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
After enjoying breakfast, you will travel to the internationally renowned Kruger National Park that boasts of the most diverse game viewing experience in Africa. Steeped in legend and history, the iconic Kruger National Park is waiting for you to explore its vast landscapes and spectacular African wildlife. It has more species of wildlife than any other game sanctuary in Africa and it is here that you can see ‘The Big Five’ as well as cheetahs, giraffes, antelope species and smaller animals. Enjoy a thrilling game drive(time permitting) – find out what it is like to be close to a pride of Lion, photograph animals resting, feeding and hunting ,feel the excitement and intensity of a South African safari! Stay overnight at the lodge.
DAY 10: KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
After enjoying breakfast, Enjoy an early morning and late afternoon game drive in the company of your experienced guide. Experience the rhythms of the wilderness and the laws that govern life in a remote ecosystem become more apparent. A sighting of the legendary Big Five, regarded to be the most majestic and awe inspiring mammals to be found anywhere in the world, would most certainly be a highlight of the safari. The professional guides will try their utmost to detect African wildlife. They are in constant radio contact with other game vehicles, ensuring that you won’t miss the best game sightings during your Kruger Park safari. In addition to the lion, elephant, rhinoceros, buffalo and leopard, the reserve is blessed with a rich diversity of antelope and other mammal species. Stay overnight at the lodge.
DAY 11: KRUGER NATIONAL PARK – JOHANNESBURG
After enjoying breakfast, travel back to Johannesburg via the panoramic route. Your trip to this area will not be complete without stopping over on the panorama route .The small town of Graskop is the gateway to Panorama route, a drive that curls along the rim of the Escarpment, with lookout points along the way that provide relatively easy access to some of the most panoramic views in Africa. Later take a brief city tour of Johannesburg. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 12: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
After breakfast today, receive a transfer to the O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg in time to board you flight back home.
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.