- Day 01 Delhi – Singapore – Bali
- Day 02 Bali
- Day 03 Bali
- Day 04 Bali
- Day 05 Bali – Singapore
- Day 06 Singapore
- Day 07 Singapore – Cruise
- Day 08 Cruise
- Day 09 Cruise
- Day 10 Cruise – Singapore
- Day 11 Singapore
- Day 12 Singapore – Delhi
- Air Ticket on Singapore Airlines
- 06 Nights accommodation at Bali
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Singapore
- 03 Nights accommodation at super star Gemini cruise Balcony cabin
- Daily Breakfast
- Benoa tour with ulluwatu sunset tour
- Kintamani Tour at Bali
- Private airport transfers at Bali
- City tour at Singapore + flyer
- Sentosa island (cable car, underwater world, wings if time)
- Universal studio
- Night safari
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach at Singapore
- Singapore Visa
- Return Air Tickets
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 DELHI – SINGAPORE – BALI
Board a Flight from Delhi to Singapore at 2200Hrs and reach at 0615Hrs. From there take a connecting flight to Bali at 0820Hrs reach at 1105Hrs. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Hard Rock on Private Basis. Check in at the Hotel-After check in the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02 BALI
Enjoy your Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast – Enjoy the Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 01 round Banana Boat followed by Ulluwatu Sunset tour on private basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
ULUWATTU SUNSET TOUR :
An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle. North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports. Many shacks & restaurants lined up along the beach make sure that your tummy is full & you enjoy the most. A great southern Bali trip in the evening introduces you to the heart of southern part of the island. The beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on the top of a cliff about 825 feet high facing the vast deep blue Indian Ocean also offers a wonderful view of the sunset
optional – Kecak and fire Dance- depicting the famous lanka dahan episode of Ramayan)
Day 03 BALI
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Hotel Bali Rich Dream Villa – private pool Villa. Rest of the day is free at the leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 BALI
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to enjoy Kintamani Volcano Tour with Ubud Village on Private basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Kintamani Volcano Tour:
A full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. This is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali.).There after proceed to the Goa Gajah temple – Balinese ancient historical temple. Stop midway at the Kintamani Penelokan along the foot of Mount Batur with a splendid Batur lake view. A scrumptious Indonesian or an Indian lunch alongside this magical view will be a treat to all your senses alike. Continue your tour to Tengalalang – a beautiful view of the rice terraces.
Barong dance performance
This amazing dance story presents the endless metaphysical battle between goodness & badness.
Day 05 BALI – SINGAPORE
Have your Breakfast at the Hotel .After breakfast –check out from the Hotel and you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Singapore at 1155Hrs and reach Singapore at 1430Hrs. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Ramada Singapore on seat in coach basis.In evening, you will be transfer to enjoy Night Safari Tour. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
The world’s first Night Safari unfolds the mystery and drama of the jungle at night with stunning effects. Tour begins with a drive to the northern part of Singapore arriving at the Night Safari, a 40 hectare piece of land, adjoining the zoo. Consisting largely of untouched secondary forest, it displays a myriad of nocturnal animals in a wild rainforest set under artificial lighting. Your guide will lead you on a tram ride to cover the East and West Loop and see the animals in safety and comfort with a sense of roaming through a wild and vast jungle. For the adventurous walking trails are available.
Day 06 SINGAPORE
Have a breakfast at hotel, after breakfast Enjoy City Tour on seat in coach basis. In the evening you will be transferred to Sentosa Island Tour on seat in coach basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
The City Tour of Singapore:
An Orientation tour of our city begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next a stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, Singapore’s well-known tourism icon, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. The tour continues
with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre. From there we proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants comprising of 400 species and more than 2,000 hybrids. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and Spices.
Sentosa Island (One Way Cable Car, Underwater world, Dolphin lagoon, 1 way cable car)
Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. Visit Underwater World an incredible one-stop destination for the family – providing hours of fun, leisure and learning for all. Be thrilled no end by unique encounters with marine animals. What’s more, meet with other residents of Dolphin Lagoon – the adorable fur seals as they perform alongside pink dolphins. Surrounded with lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of Mother Nature. With a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects, this tamed wilderness is sure to delight you. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. Songs of the Sea brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. Water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music make this a one-of-a-kind entertainment spectacle that’s fun for everyone.
Day 07 SINGAPORE – CRUISE
Have breakfast at Hotel, after breakfast rest of the day is free at leisure. In evening, you will be transferred to Cruise Port to board the cruise at 1500 Hrs. Have dinner on cruise. Comfortably overnight at Cruise.
Day 08 CRUISE
Have all meals at the Cruise and enjoy the day at Penang (Optional), reached at 1600 Hrs. and Departure at 2359 Hrs. comfortably stay overnight at Cruise.
Day 09 CRUISE
Have all meals at the Cruise and enjoy the day at Langkawi (Optional), reached at 0800 Hrs. and Departure at 1500 Hrs. comfortably stay overnight at Cruise
Day 10 CRUISE – SINGAPORE
Have all meals at the Cruise. After breakfast check out from the Cruise at 1900 Hrs. And you will be directly transferred to Hotel Orchard Parade Singapore on seat in coach basis. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 SINGAPORE
Have your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Enjoy Universal Studio on seat in coach Basis. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Enjoy The Universal Studio:
Universal Studios Singapore is 20 hectares (49 acres) in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. The park features the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica; a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked “Premiere” and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with “Halal”.
Day 12 SINGAPORE – DELHI
Have a breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast –Check out from the Hotel and you will be transferred to the airport to board a flight to Delhi at 1700Hrs reach Delhi at 2020Hrs.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.