- Day 01 Delhi –Kuala Lampur- Singapore
- Day 02 Delhi – Singapore
- Day 03 Sentosaisland
- Day 04 Singapore
- Day 05 Singapore- Kuala Lampur
- Day 06 Kuala Lampur
- Day 07 Kuala Lampur
- Day 08 Kuala Lampur
- Air Tickets on MALINDO Airline – Economy class
- All Airport Taxes
- Singapore Visa
- Malaysia Visa
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation @ Singapore
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation @ Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast
- Night Safari
- Panoramic city drive
- Sentosa Island “Only Ticket
- Universal studio Only Ticket
- City tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sun way Lagoon Theme Park
- All tours and transfers on SIC Basis
- All Sightseeing and transfers as per Itinerary
- Return Air Tickets
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 DELHI –KUALA LUMPUR- SINGAPORE
Board a Flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur at 2205 Hrs. and reach at 0600 hours .Then take an interconnecting flight from Kuala Lumpur at 0800 hrs. To reach Singapore at 0900 hrs. You will be transferred on SIC basis to HOTEL GRAND IMPERIAL. Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and rest of the day is free for leisure. Enjoy night safari .Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
The world’s first Night Safari unfolds the mystery and drama of the jungle at night with stunning effects. Tour begins with a drive to the northern part of Singapore arriving at the Night Safari, a 40 hectare piece of land, adjoining the zoo. Consisting largely of untouched secondary forest, it displays a myriad of nocturnal animals in a wild rainforest set under artificial lighting. Your guide will lead you on a tram ride to cover the East and West Loop and see the animals in safety and comfort with a sense of roaming through a wild and vast jungle. For the adventurous walking trails are available.
Day 02 DELHI – SINGAPORE
Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel then enjoy Panoramic City Drive on seat on coach basis
Comfortably stay overnight stay at the hotel.
The Panoramic City Tour of Singapore:
An Orientation tour of our city begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next a stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, Singapore’s well-known tourism icon, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft
centre. From there we proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants comprising of 400 species and more than 2,000 hybrids. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
Day 03 SENTOSAISLAND
Breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast you will be directly transferred to Sentosa Island on seat on coach basis. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. Visit Underwater World an incredible one-stop destination for the family – providing hours of fun, leisure and learning for all. Be thrilled no end by unique encounters with marine animals. What’s more, meet with other residents of Dolphin Lagoon – the adorable fur seals as they perform alongside pink dolphins. Surrounded with lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of Mother Nature. With a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects, this tamed wilderness is sure to delight you. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Sky ride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. Songs of the Sea brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. Water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music make this a one-of-a-kind entertainment spectacle that’s fun for everyone.
Day 04 SINGAPORE
Have your Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Enjoy Universal Studioon seat on coach basis .Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy The Universal Studio:
Universal Studios Singapore is 20 hectares (49 acres) in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. The park features the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica; a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked “Premiere” and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with “Halal”.
Day 05 SINGAPORE- KUALA LUMPUR
Have a Breakfast, After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel and you will be transferred to Airport to take Flight for KUALA LUMPUR at 1220 Hrs. and Reach at 1320 hrs. You will be transferred on seat on coach basis toARENAA STAR HOTEL. Rest of the day is free for leisure and shopping. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 KUALA LUMPUR
Have a breakfast at hotel, after Breakfast check out from the Hotel and you will be transfer to Enjoy Half day City tour With PETRONAS Tower on seat on coach basis.Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
It is a must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur. It is an interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur – Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days. Highlights of the tour include; PETRONAS Twin Towers (photo stop), OE jewellery showroom, King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (excludes entrance fee), National Mosque (photo stop) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Day 07 KUALA LUMPUR
Have a breakfast at hotel, after Breakfast check out from the Hotel and you will be transfer to enjoy SUN WAY LAGOON THEME PARK.
Day 08 KUALA LUMPUR
After Breakfast check out from the hotel to reach airport and board flight from Kuala Lumpur to reach Delhi.
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.