- Day 01: Delhi- Dubai
- Day 02:Dubai
- Day 03:Dubai
- Day 04:Dubai
- Day 05:Dubai-Delhi
- Air tickets on Air Arabia and Emirates Airlines
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Dhow Cruise with indian dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa
- Visa charges
- OK TO Board
- All Sightseeng as per itinerary on SIC basis
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01: Arrival Dubai
Board a flight to Dubai . On arrival you will be transferred to you will be transferred to Hotel on Seat in coach basis. After check in, Rest of the day is free at leisure. Till evening when you will be transferred for Dhow Dinner Cruise. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
DHOW DINNER CRUISE:
Enjoy a romantic cruise on board the largest wooden dhow in the world with a 5 star buffet dinner and variety of Entertainment. Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle to the pier, two-hour dhow cruise, buffets style dinner including soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water. Also experience the more modern architecture of Dubai like Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club Chamber of commerce, National Bank of Dubai and much more. You will also enjoy a variety of entertainment, such as violin playing, singing in English and Arabic, Tanoura dance (Egyptian traditional dance) and a DJ.
Day 02: Dubai
Have your breakfast at the Hotel .After breakfast –Enjoy The City Tour of Dubai. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Till you will be transferred to Enjoy Desert Safari Tour. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Transportation in air conditioned vehicle, English speaking driver guide, entrance fee to Dubai Museum, soft drinks and mineral water. Our route takes you to some of Dubai’s beautiful landmarks, including the most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 and designed in the style of Fatimi mosques in Egypt. See Jumeriah Public Beach and Burj Al Arab ,the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. We continue our journey and pass by Sheikh Mohamed’s palace, then take a short break by the creek to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers. We then visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum to defend the city. We continue through the colourful textile market, and stop at the gold souq where you will be amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold jewellery.
Breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast the rest of the day is free at leisure till afternoon when you will be transferred to Enjoy Desert Safari Tour on seat in coach basis-
Don’t miss the opportunity to spend a magical evening in the desert. Enjoy a drive over the sand dunes followed by a Barbecue dinner and live entertainment.
Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Dubai-Abu Dhabi
Have a Breakfast at the Hotel. In the Evening Enjoy Burj Khalifa rest of the day Free For leisure Comfortably stay at hotel.
Burj Khailfa Tour
AT THE TOP, BURJ Khalifa EXPERIENCE
No building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Your At the Top, Burj Khalifa visit will answer all your questions. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height.
Your At the Top, Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of THE DUBAI MALL
Leave the reception area aboard the 65-metre-long travelator on a trip that transports you through time, from the earliest days of Dubai to the present. Pause briefly at a unique viewing point for your first close-up view of the soaring Burj Khalifa, seen through a skylight framing its awe-inspiring height.
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention.
Special telescopes provide virtual time-travel visions of the scenes beyond and below. You’ll see close-up real-time views as well as the past and the future, by day and by night. You can also walk the entire perimeter for the most comprehensive views. If you wish, adventure outside onto the open-air terrace to enjoy another perspective of the sweeping views below.
The At the Top, Burj Khalifa tour typically last 1 hour. However, you can linger as long as you like before making the return journey to the base of Burj Khalifa. You’ll be taking with you a fuller appreciation of this architectural wonder and a deeper understanding of Dubai’s remarkable vision.
Day 04: Abu Dhabi
Have your breakfast at the hotel .After breakfast – The rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Dubai-Delhi
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. The rest of the day is free for Leisure At then you will be transferred to the Airport on seat in coach basis to board a Flight to Delhi .
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.