- Day 01: Pune to Shirdi
- Day 02: Shirdi (Shani Shingnapur & Sai Baba Temple Visit)
- Day 03: Shirdi to Pune
- Pune shirdi Pune by Pvt. Vehicle
- 2 Nights accommodation in HOTEL
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01: Pune to Shirdi
We will pick you up from your place and drive to Shirdi. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, we will visit the Dixit Wada Museum, Gurusthan. In the evening, we will drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Dixit Wada Museum: Located at the center of the Sansthan complex, Dixit Wada museum consists of rare black and white pictures of Sai Baba. Baba’s Kafni which is long robes and his leather padukas and his smoking pipe are also on display in this museum. It is open for public from 10 am to 6 pm.
Gurusthan: Gurusthan is a place where Sai Baba was visible for the first time to the world. He was 16 years old at that time. There is a famous Neem tree and a little enshrine is there in Gurusthan. On a lifted platform of this enshrine a big portraiture of Baba is laid. On the other side, there is a marble statue of Baba.
Day 02: Shirdi (Shani Shingnapur & Sai Baba Temple Visit)
In the morning, we will visit the Sai Baba Temple and Shani Shingnapur and return back to the for an overnight stay.
Shani Shingnapur: It is an impressive village with the fact that no house in the village have door. The local villagers here believe that Lord Shaneshwara will save them from all evil. There is a temple of Lord Shaneshwara here with his large idol made of black stone. Only male devotees are allowed to worship in the temple that too after taking bath in the public bathrooms and then pray with wet dhotis without any upper garment.
Sai Baba Temple: The Sai Baba temple of Shirdi attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed from around the world who worship Shri Sai Baba. The temple is a beautiful shrine built over the Samadhi of Shri Sai Baba. The temple opens for devotees at5.15 a.m. (0515 hrs) with Kakad Aarti and remains open till the end of Shejarti.
Day 03: Shirdi to Pune
After breakfast we will drive back to Pune. On arrival at Pune, we will drop you at your desired location.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.