- Day 1 – Port Blair
- Day 2 – Havelock Island
- Day 3 – Havelock Island
- Day 4 –Port Blair
- Day 5 – Departure
- Airport , Jetty & Hotel Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by AC VehicleLike AC Mahendra Scorpio / Ac Mahendra Xylo / AC Chevrolet Tavera / AC Maruti Ertiga /similar at Port Blair & AC Vehicle Like AC Tata Sumo / AC Chevrolet Enjoy / similaratHavelock Island & Neil Island and not at disposal (01 vehicle) Daily Breakfast. All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.Assistance at all arrival and departure points.All other specified expenses and activities.To and fro tickets to Havelock by AC Makkruzz / Green Ocean/ Coastal Cruise / similar(Base Category Seats)Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required (Except Landing Charges which are under Navy or Army).Parking Charges.
Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Additional Sightseeing entrance fees.
Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
Cost for service provided on a personal request.
Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)
Arrival – Port Blair City Tour – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show (Monday closed). Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective Hotel. After checkin proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands and the Water Sports Complex. Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 02: Havelock Island
After breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After checkin, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07 th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.
Day 03: Havelock Island – Elephant beach
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach with one session of Snorkeling in a sharing fiber speed boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.
Day 04: Return to Port Blair from Havelock Island.
Morning at leisure. Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 05: Departure
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.