- 02 Night Hotel accommodations in Hotel– Christchurch
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Hotel – Franz Josef
- 04 Nights Hotel accommodations in Hotel – Queenstown
- 01 Night Hotel accommodations in Hotel s – Rotorua
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Hotel – Auckland
- 01 Nights Hotel accommodations in Hotel – Auckland
- Coach tour with commentary,
- highlights includes a guided tour of the Waitomo Glowworm Caves with a boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto and Fitzgerald Glade.
- On arrival Check in at the Hotel Ibis Rotorua.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure.
- Scenic tour to Milford Sound,
- highlights include the Remarkables,
- Fiordland National Park,
- Homer Tunnel,
- Cleddau Valley and a Milford Sound Red Boat Cruise.
- Air ticket on Singapore /Air New Zealand /Air Tahiti.
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 1 DELHI –SINGAPORE -CHRISTCHURCH
Board a flight From Delhi to Singapore. From take a connecting flight to Christchurch. On arrival Christchurch you will be directly transferred to Hotel the Peppers Clear Water Resort (Lake Side Room) – Christchurch on Seat in Coach Basis. After check in – rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 02: CHRISTCHURCH
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Enjoy CHRISTCHURCH City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis.
Day 03: CHRISTCHURCH – GREYMOUTH – FRANZ JOSEF – (TRANZ ALPINE)
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast – check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to Railway station Seat in Coach basis. From There take Tranz Alpine train to Greymouth, on arrival, you will be transferred in a coach to Franz Josef. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier (Standard Room) -Fox Glacier . Check in at hotel after check in rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 04 FRANZ JOSEF
Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast, Enjoy Gallacier Valley Walk , Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 05 FRANZ JOSEF- QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Hotel Rees Hotel, Queenstown (Lake View) On Seat In Coach Basis. Check in at hotel after check in rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 06 QUEENSTOWN
Have a Breakfast at Hotel, After Breakfast Enjoy- Milford Sound Cruise. Take an unforgettable journey into the heart of Milford Sound. You’ll experience the world famous fiord – rich in dense rainforest, glacier carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls. Journey across the Southern Alps and travel deep into the Homer Tunnel, a 1.2km tunnel drilled through solid rock. Uncover Eglinton Valley, a place of ancient alpine forest and gushing waterfalls, take photos of the stunning Mirror Lakes, then walk across The Chasm. At the deep waters of Milford Sound, board your 1 3/4 hour Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise. See the wonders of Mitre Peak, glacier-scarred rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea far below.
Day 07 QUEENSTOWN
Have a Breakfast at Hotel; After Breakfast- rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 08 QUEENSTOWN
Have a Breakfast at Hotel; After Breakfast- rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 09 QUEENSTOWN – CHRISTCHURCH ROTORUA
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Queenstown airport to board the flights for Christchurch at 1020 Hrs and reach 1115 Hrs. On Arrival you will be Connected Flight to Rotorua at 1150 Hrs reach at 1335 Hrs. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Novotel Lake side Rotorua (Superior Room) By Self Drive. Check in at hotel after check in Enjoy Te Puia 60 Mins with Cultural Performance, rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 09 ROTORUA – AUCKLAND
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Sky City Grand Hotel (Premium Luxury City View) (5*) Auckland. Check in at hotel after check in rest of the day is free at leisure.
Enjoy a tour from Rotorua to Auckland including a guided tour of the fascinating Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Leaving Auckland in the morning we travel through the lush farmland of the Waikato and King Country regions. Enjoy a morning snack as you drive past Rangiriri, the location of an historic Maori Land Wars site. On arrival in the small town of Waitomo enjoy a guided tour through the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves with their amazing stalactites, stalagmites and other limestone formations. We finish the tour with a silent boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto – a subterranean cavern lit up by the lights of thousands of tiny glowworms. We continue our tour this afternoon by driving to Rotorua, including passing through the beautiful Fitzgerald Glade where the roadside trees arch overhead to form a tunnel of natural greenery. A delicious picnic style lunch can be pre-booked (additional expense, lunch is served onboard the coach). The tour concludes on arrival in Rotorua.
Day 11 AUCKLAND
Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast, Enjoy Auckland Morning city Highlights. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 AUCKLAND – TAHITI
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Auckland airport to board the flight for Tahiti at 1625Hrs reach at 2225 Hrs. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Le Meridian (Garden Room) on Seat in Coach Basis. Check in at hotel after check in rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13 AUCKLAND -SINGAPORE– DELHI
Board the From Auckland to Singapore at 1310 Hrs reach at 1900 Hrs. From there you will take connecting flight to Delhi.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.