- Day 01: Arrival in Sydney
- Day 02: Sydney
- Day 03: Sydney
- Day 04: Sydney- Hunter Valley
- Day 05: Hunter Valley- Port Stephen
- Day 06: Port Stephen- Sydney Departure
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- 01 Nights accommodation in Hunter Valley, New South Wales
- 01 Nights accommodation in Port Stephens, New South Wales
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- Half Day Sydney City Sights Tour
- Sydney 3 Attraction Pass
- Full Day Blue Mountain & Wildlife Park Tour in Sydney
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Australia Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL SYDNEY
Welcome to Australia, one of the world’s most beautiful city! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Sydney, Australia. On arrival in Lively Sydney, you will be directly transferred to your accommodation. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. This day you may enjoy the Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Indian dinner where you will experience the most luxurious paddle wheeler dinner cruise with a dazzling nightly show – The voyage of love followed by an array of outstanding Australian performers – magicians, vocalists, dancers etc. You view the Sydney Harbor, Sydney Harbor Bridge and opera house by night while having a 3 course Indian dinner. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy the Half Day Sydney City Sights! The morning Half Day Sydney Sights tour is a perfect option for those who have a tight schedule or those who don’t wish to be on tour for a full day. This tour is a thorough introduction to Sydney and its neighbours. Travel to Manly Beach for a wonderful stroll along The Corso to see the beach that has made Manly famous. Along the way to Manly, you will view Darling Harbour and then cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Enjoy views from Seaforth Lookout and stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your time at Manly beach before heading back to Sydney via the exclusive and trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03: SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park. Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains and see native wildlife whilst you explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. This rugged and beautiful region forms part of the Great Dividing Range. Pass by Homebush Bay, site of the 2000 Olympics. Enjoy a stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation and have an opportunity to visit the Koomurri Centre. Arrive at Scenic World and join the optional Blue Mountain rides – Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense).Discover Leura village where you will have free time for lunch or the chance to wander the streets. Next we encounter at Feather dale Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little fairy penguins. The last stop will be at Homebush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games where you would like to be dropped off. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: SYDNEY- HUNTER VALLEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to your accommodation in Hunter valley. Check in at the hotel and then later you will go to enjoy the wine Yards of hunter valley. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: HUNTER VALLEY- PORT STEPHENS
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to Port Stephens. Check in at the Hotel after check in you may go to enjoy The Dolphin watch Cruise. Comfortably Stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 06: PORT STEPHENS – SYDNEY – DEPARTURE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Sydney Airport to board a return flight to Delhi. Farewell Australia!
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.