Day 01 Delhi – Kulalampur – Bali
Day 02 Bali
Day 03 Bali
Day 04 Delhi – Kulalampur
- Return Air Tickets
- 03 nights’ Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide
- Tours and transfers as program, with AC Coach.
- Meals as program
- Entrance and parking fee as program.
- English speaking guide.
- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other than specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusion
Day 01 Delhi –Kualalampur– Bali
Board a Flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur, from there take a connecting flight to Bali, reach Bali. On arrival at Bali airport you will be directly transferred to Hotel on Private basis. Check in at the Hotel-After check in -the day is free at leisure. Lunch at Indian Restaurant & transfer to hotel. In The Evening pick up for Night Safari at Bali SafariPark with Indian Dinner with free flow snacks, soft drinks, soda & liquor for 1 hr. Comfortably stayovernight at the Hotel.
Day 02 Bali
Enjoy your Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy White Water Rafting with Indian Lunch –1x 120 minutes Balinese Massage at Banjar Luxury Spa – Indian Gala Dinner with 2 veg + 2 non veg live snacks, with free flow soft drinks soda & liquor for 2 hrs at Jimbaran Bay with DJ, Fire Dance Show. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03 Bali
Have a breakfast at the hotel, After-Full Day Watersports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat Ride) – Indian Lunch by the Beach – Uluwatu Tour + Kecak Dance – Indian Gala Dinner with 2 veg + 2 non veg snacks,with free flow soft drinks soda & liquor for 2 hrs at Hotel Ballroom with DJ. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Bali
Have a breakfast at the hotel, After Breakfast Check out from the Hotel and you will transfer to airport to Board the flight to Kuala Lumpur. From there take connecting flight to Delhi
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.