- Day 01: Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
- Day 02: Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
- Day 03: Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley Drive 120km 4/5hrs
- Day 04: After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old
- Day 05: Tour of Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey Palace and Thiksey Monastery
- Day 06: Pangong – Leh via Hemis
- Delhi leh Dehi Airticket
- Assistance upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per itinerary listed above or similar
- Accommodation on Breakfast and Dinner Basis.
- Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Non Ac Innova / Xylo
- Environmental fee/Inner Line permit.
- All applicable present government taxes
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any domestic air fare / entry fees
- Monument and entrance fee.
- Accommodation at Delhi on Last visit
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price includes”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Day 01: Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. after Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02: Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
After breakfast, Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you’ll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues, Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley Drive 120km 4/5hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Diskit, Hundur Villages Overnight stay at the camp
Day 04: After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old
After Breakfast visit Diskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05: Tour of Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey Palace and Thiksey Monastery
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 06: Pangong – Leh via Hemis
Moring walk around Lake and Drive back to Leh, en-route visit evening free for Market. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 07: Leh – Departure
Morning transfer to Airport to connect your onward flight.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.