Kerala is a flawless goal for nature, culture and unwinding. With its laid-back shoreline scene, influencing elephant rides and tender houseboat travels along tropical backwaters. There are many entrancing components that make Kerala a perfect family occasion goal. All Kerala Tour Packages are singular visits with private autos and selective houseboats.
Arranging an occasion could end up being one of the vital day well gone through with your friends and family. Requiring some investment off your bustling timetable is the thing that an occasion requests and consequently, it gives you wonderful minutes that are energizing yet leave with an invigorating knowledge. For which, a goal where you could experiment with all your bold advantages and show enormous love for nature, you can investigate it at Kerala.
- Money Safe
- Airport Transfer
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
After arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway Station, one of our representative will transfer you to Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
Have breakfast and one of our representative will assist you, to take you to Munnar for a whole day sightseeing. This sightseeing covers the Tea factory & Tea Museum, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake and so… Afternoon visit the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park situated 30 minutes away from Munnar town. The main attraction of this park is the ‘Nilgiri Tahr’- a rare species of mountain goats, protected here.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady
Have breakfast and move to Thekkady (Periyar), it is one of the most popular place for Wildlife Sanctuaries in South India. After arrival, check-in at the Hotel and take rest for a while. Now, you have an option to take a Motor Boat ride on the Periyar Lake to feel the Wildlife around the lake or go for sightseeing which includes discrete attractions like Hill Station, Wildlife Sanctuary and Spice Plantation. Later, get ready to get excited for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wild animals like Nilgiri Langur, Wild Bison, Elephants, Wild Boar, Sambar Deer etc. and a number of unique birds can also be spotted. You can amaze yourself by having optional activities like Bamboo Rafting, Spice Plantation Tour, Elephant Ride, Trekking etc.
Day 04: Thekkady – Cochin
Have breakfast and proceed to the Cochin Airport / Railway Station to connect your flight / train to the home destination, with sweet memories of your holidays.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder here of.