Hong Kong is many things to different people. And with the richness and variety of experiences here, it’s easy to enjoy Hong Kong in your own personal way. It shares with you the icons that make the Hong Kong brand. Embark on a family adventure, discover the natural wonders or delight your dear ones with the best of Hong Kong modern buzz.
- Day 01: Arrival Macau,the day is free at leisure
- Day 02: The Half Day City Tour Of Macau! Visit Na Tcha Temple and Macau Tower
- Day 03: On Arrival in Hong Kong,Half Day City Tour
- Day 04: Enjoy Full Day Tour of Disney Land
- Day 05: Enjoy Full Day Tour of Ocean Park
- Day 06: Victoria Peak , Jewelry factory, duty free, Aberdeen Village
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- Daily Breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong
- 02 Nights accommodation in Macau
- Half Day City Tour of Hong Kong
- Half Day City Tour of Macau
- Full Day Trip to Disney Land
- Full Day Trip to Ocean Park
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- Return Ferry Tickets to Macau
- Return Air Tickets
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 ARRIVAL HONG KONG – MACAU
Welcome to Hong Kong, a world of Dreams! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will proceed for your ferry transfer to MACAU from the airport itself from the different exit .On arrival in Macau , you will get Meet and Greet assistance from our representative at the Ferry Port who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Macau. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is free at leisure .Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 MACAU
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast Enjoy The Half Day City Tour Of Macau! Visit Na Tcha Temple, Section of the Old City Walls, Ruins of St. Paul’s, Fisherman’s Wharf, Temple of A-Ma and Macau Tower where you can do Bungee Jumping. You also get a chance for a Casino Visit. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel..
Day 3 MACAU – HONG KONG
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the Hotel and you will be transferred to Ferry Port to board your Ferry to Hong Kong .On Arrival in Hong Kong you will be transferred to your Hotel. Check In at your Hotel and after that the rest of the day is free at leisure till evening.After that you will go to Enjoy The Night Tour of Hong Kong(Symphony of Lights Cruise, Peak Tram, Madame Tussaud and Sky Deck) . Sail along the Victoria Harbor in CRUISE to View the fabulous multimedia “A Symphony of Lights”, which lasts for 15 minutes and has just been named the “World’s Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show” by the Guinness World Records. It combines interactive lights of 33 key buildings with musical effects. Board the PEAK TRAM to MADAMME TUSSAUDS and there get a chance to see 100 life-like wax figures of celebrities, politicians, athletes and famous stars like Jackie Chan , Michael Jackson, Barack Obama etc in five themed .Take your photo with the stars and discover some interactive settings with the figures. You also get a chance to watch the wax figure-making process demonstration. Then you go to SKY DECK to enjoy the spectacular views of Hong Kong at night from the Top. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 DISNEYLAND
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast Enjoy Full Day Tour of Disney Land! Step into A wondrous world of exciting and enchanting lands. Delight in a whimsical kingdom where once-upon-a-time is now, and the beloved characters and imaginary places of make-believe come to life. Enjoy timeless tales and thrilling adventures in fun-filled attractions as dreams are brought magically to life for the young and the young at heart — creating memories that last forever. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5 HONG KONG-OCEAN PARK
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast Enjoy The Full Day Tour of Ocean Park which is Asia’s premier sea life and animal theme park. The Park features one of the largest aquariums (Atoll Reef) in the world and the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. Other attractions include exhibits of sea lions, dolphins, birds, and giant Pandas. In addition to the animals, a large assortment of thrill rides will provide a fun filled day for all. The rest of the evening is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 HONG KONG DEPARTURE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and then enjoy the Half day Hong Kong City Tour. You will visit the Victoria Peak (mid-level); Victoria Harbor Promenade, Jewelry factory, duty free, Aberdeen Village. After the city tour, drop at Tsim Sha Tusi shopping area(own transfer back to hotel) After that you will be transferred to Hong Kong International Airport to board a return flight. Farewell Hong Kong!
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.