Exclusive Dubai tour is a well-planned package by Indian Holiday. During this tour package of 4 nights and 5 days, you get a chance to explore every prime attraction of Dubai. The itinerary takes to the best locations and attractions of this mesmerizing region. Some of the highlights of the itinerary include the visit to Desert Safari, Miracle Garden, Dhou Cruise, shopping at the popular shopping centres and more. …
- All Airport Taxes
- Air Tickets
- 06Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast at Same Hotel
- Two Way Dubai Airport Transfer
- Half Day city tour by limousine
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Dinner Cruise on Marina
- Snow Park
- Burj Khalifa with ticket and transfer
- Ferrari World with ticket and transfer
- Complimentary Access to Aquaventure & Lost Chamber
- Inter-Hotel Transfer
- Visa Charges
- Ok to board
- All Tours Transfers on Coach basis
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other than specifying
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusion
Day 01: Arrival Dubai
Board a Flight from Delhi to Dubai reach Dubai. On arrival, you will be transferred to Hotel on Coach basis. After check-in, Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the Evening you will be transferred to Dhow Cruise on Marina with Dinner ( International Buffet) on Coach basis. Comfortably Stay overnight at the Hotel.
In the Evening Enjoy Dhow Dinner Cruise.
Enjoy a romantic cruise on board the largest wooden dhow in the world wi5-star star buffet dinner and variety of entertainment. Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle to the pier, two-hour dhow cruise, buffet style dinner including soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water. Rustar Dhow boat is officially the largest floating wooden restaurant in the world. It 51 meters long and has a capacity of 400 people. The vessel has three decks; lower, middle and upper deck.
The boat is made fully of Teak-Wood and all the interior designs have a typical Arabic design. It took two years to make this luxurious dhow, which is handmade. During the cruise, you will enjoy the true portrait of old and upcoming Dubai with a delicious cuisine and an international buffet dinner from a 5-star hotel. You will see the old splendid architecture of Sheikh Saeed Palace, Sheikh Rashid Palace and the Heritage village, which are reminiscent of the years passed by.
Also experience the more modern architecture of Dubai like Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club, Chamber of commerce, National Bank of Dubai and much more. You will also enjoy a variety of entertainment, such as violin playing, singing in English and Arabic, Tanoura dance (Egyptian traditional dance) and a DJ. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
DAY 02: Dubai
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast, you will be transferred to Snow Park on Coach basis. In the Evening you will be transferred to Burj Khalifa Tour on Coach basis. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
AT THE TOP, BURJ Khalifa EXPERIENCE
No building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. You are At the Top, Burj Khalifa visit will answer all your questions. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height.
You are At the Top, Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall. Leave the reception area aboard the 65-metre- long travelator on a trip that transports you through time, from the earliest days of Dubai to the present. Pause briefly at a unique viewing point for your first close-up view of the soaring Burj Khalifa, seen through a skylight framing its awe-inspiring height. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention. Special telescopes provide virtual time-travel visions of the scenes beyond and below. You’ll see close-up real-time views as well as the past and the future, by day and by night. You can also walk the entire perimeter for the most comprehensive views. If you wish, adventure outside onto the open-air terrace to enjoy another perspective of the sweeping views below.
The At the Top, Burj Khalifa tour typically last 1 hour. However, you can linger as long as you like before making the return journey to the base of Burj Khalifa. You’ll be taking with you a fuller appreciation of this architectural wonder and a deeper understanding of Dubai’s remarkable vision.
DAY 03: Dubai-Abu Dhabi
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast- you will be transferred to Enjoy Half Day city tour by limousine In the afternoon, you will be transferred to enjoy Desert Safari by Land Cruise with Buffet Dinner. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
In the afternoon Enjoy the tour of Desert Safari
miss the opportunity to spend a magical evening in the desert. Enjoy a drive over the sand dunes followed by a barbecue dinner and live entertainment. On this tour experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset, a great chance to take amazing photographs – so don't forget your camera! We then continue our journey to the Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are available for you to choose from. Once arrived there are many activities to choose from: enjoy a camel ride among the dunes, have a go at smoking a Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly (also known as narghile or water pipe), or try your hand at henna painting. While you relax in the comfortable pillow-strewn tents, a delicious barbecue will be prepared for you, under the starlit sky.To make the evening a truly memorable event, a belly dancer will dance to the rhythm of Arabic music. Return to the hotel in late evening.
DAY 04: Abu Dhabi
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Hotel on Coach basis. Then you will be transferred to Enjoy Ferrari World on Coach basis. After check in at hotel rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
The world first theme park and largest attraction of its kind the Ferrari Theme park Abudhabi. The journey starts pickup in your hotel in the morning and drives two (2) hours approximate travelling in Abudhabi. Move onto the world's largest indoor theme park features a host of rides and attractions to create an unforgettable experience for every member of the family and friends. It's an amazing experience and a must-visit for families, friends, colleagues, fans and enthusiasts. The Park offers more than 20 Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions, including a diverse array of rides for adults and children, a wide variety of Italian delicacies, and unique shopping experiences. From the world’s fastest roller coaster to advanced racing simulators, driving and scenic experiences; all nationalities, ages, family and children, thrill seekers and racing fans can all find and enjoy unforgettable experiences at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
DAY 05: Abu Dhabi- Dubai
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast –the day is free at leisure. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Hotel on Coach basis. After check in at hotel rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 06: Dubai
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast at the Hotel, you can Enjoy Aqua venture the Lost chamber. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 07: Dubai
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast –the day is free at leisure. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 08: Dubai Departure
Have your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast – check out from hotel then you will be transferred to airport to board the flight for Delhi
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people travelling together.
- Check-in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check-out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associated agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions hereof
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.