Goa is the quality alternative to the mountains for each person searching out adventure and adrenaline in India. The options for Goa journey sports are almost endless, and consist of water sports, cross-karting, scuba diving and snorkeling, trekking, fishing, biking, and dolphin and crocodile spotting journeys. right here’s what is available.
- Airport Transfer
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01: Goa
As you land at the Goa Airport / Railway Station, our representative will receive you and take you to the Hotel. Complete check-in formalities and ease off for some time. From today your journey will start to the Land of Sun and Sand. Spend the entire first day of your Goa Trip with local beaches and delicious foods like Goan fish curry and Pork vindaloo.
Day 02: North Goa
Start your day with a pleasant breakfast and then get ready to commence on a full-day North Goa Sightseeing Tour. The fascination that you will visit on your North Goa Tour starts with Ancient Fort Aguada. Later, scrutinize Calangute Annexe, Coco Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach and Baga Beach. That’s all for second day of your Goa Tour.
Day 03: South Goa
This is the last day of your Goa Tour. Explore the stunning inclination of South Goa. Relish a delicious breakfast and get excited to explore the tourist hotspots of South Goa. Visit Shri Manguesh and Shantadurga Temple and Kavlem Temple at Priol. Now, have a look at the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. After lunch, visit the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. Afterwards, spend your time doing street shopping at the Panjim Market and your third day ends with boat cruise at the Mandovi River and Bid goodbye to Goa with wistful memories.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.