- Day 01: Arrival in Nairobi
- Day 02: Nairobi -Masai Mara
- Day 03: Masai Mara
- Day 04: Masai Mara- Lake Naivasha
- Day 05: Lake Naivasha- Sweet Waters Game Reserve
- Day 06: Sweet Waters Game Reserve- Mount Kenya
- Day 07: Mount Kenya Departure
- Return Air Tickets
- All Airport Taxes
- 01 Nights accommodation in Nairobi
- 02 Nights accommodation in Masai Mara
- 01 Nights accommodation in Lake Naivasha
- 01 Nights accommodation in Sweet Water Game Reserve
- 01 Nights accommodation in Mount Kenya
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- South Africa Visa
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL NAIROBI
Welcome to South Africa, a place of extraordinary diversity! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Nairobi. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – proceed for the city tour of Nairobi where you visit landmarks like – Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Center with the monument of 1st founding President of Kenya – Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, and to a lookout point where spectacular views of the city of Nairobi awaits you, then onto The City market for some shopping. Visit the fascinating Langata Giraffe Center which enables you to come face to face with the Rothschild Giraffe and have the pleasure of hand feeding them giraffe food. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nairobi.
DAY 02: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, Check out from the Hotel and proceed to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Upon arrival check in at the lodge. The Mara offers wildlife in variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling gameviewing drive. Spotting Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffaloes, Warthogs, Hyenas, Jackals, and a variety of antelopes is the highlight of your day. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the lodge.
DAY 03: MASAI MARA
After breakfast at your hotel, Early morning you set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. Drive around to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! Return to your lodge just in time for breakfast. Later, enjoy the stunning surroundings as you have time at leisure. Later, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big Five’. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the lodge.
DAY 04: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAIVASHA
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Lake Nakuru via the Great Rift Valley, a spectacular natural wonder, set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. On arrival- Check in at the accomodation and then in afternoon proceed on an exciting game drive including a visit to Baboon cliff. You also have a chance to see the white rhino and leopards at Lake Nakuru. You can get a close view of the pink flamingoes. Later, check into your lodge. Overnight stay at Lake Naivasha .
DAY 05: LAKE NAIVASHA – SWEET WATERS GAME RESERVE
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Sweetwaters Game Reserve – Land of the Ol Pejeta Conservancy and its ranch. On arrival- check in at the lodge and then Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, a charming haven established by the Jane Goodall Institute to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimps, and the specially protected and fenced refuge of black rhino with its stunning forty specimens. Overnight stay at Reserve.
DAY 06: SWEET WATERS GAME RESERVE – MOUNT KENYA
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive in the Mt. Kenya region which has the highest mountain in Kenya, straddling the Equator – Mt. Kenya. You also get a chance to stop at the Equator. Check in at the hotel, from where you can enjoy a spectacular view of Mt. Kenya – the highest peak of Kenya. The rest of the day is free at leisure as you soak in the fantastic ambience and the facilities at the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 07: MOUNT KENYA DEPARTURE
After your breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping.Then check out from the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday .Farewell South Africa!
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.