Day 01:- Delhi – Zurich – Interlaken
Day 2:- Interlaken
Day 3:- Interlaken
Day 04:- Interlaken
Day 05:- Interlaken
Day 06:- Interlaken – Zurich
Day 07:- Zurich
Day 08:- Zurich – Innsbruck
Day 09:- Innsbruck
Day 10:- Innsbruck – Frankfurt – Delhi
- Air Tickets on Swiss Air/Lufthansa
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodations in Interlaken
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Interlaken
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Zurich
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Innsbruck
- Europe Visa
- Mt Titlus
- Mt Pilatus
- Mt Jungfrau
- Mt Rhine falls
- Daily Breakfast
- 08 Days Swiss Pass (2nd Class) (Unlimited travel)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other than specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 DELHI –ZURICH–INTERLAKEN
Board a Flight From Delhi to Zurich. On arrival walk to train station to board a train to Interlaken reach Interlaken. Check in at the Hotel After check in – rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 INTERLAKEN
Breakfast at the Hotel, Enjoy the trip to Mt Titlus (Entry Included), rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03 INTERLAKEN
Breakfast at the Hotel, Enjoy the trip to Mt Jungfrau (Entry Included), rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04 INTERLAKEN
Breakfast at the Hotel, After Breakfast Check out from Hotel and Check in Victoria Jungfrau Hotel Interlaken, rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities
overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05 INTERLAKEN
Have your breakfast at hotel, after breakfast – Enjoy the Tour to Mt Pilatus. Rest of the day is Free at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06 INTERLAKEN– ZURICH
Breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast check out from the hotel .On Arrival walk to train station to board a train to Zurich and reach Zurich (Using Swiss Pass).Check In at the Hotel. After check in – rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 Zurich
Have your breakfast at hotel, after breakfast –Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 08 ZURICH – INNSBRUCK
Have Your Breakfast at Hotel, after Breakfast, Check Out From Hotel and on Arrival walk to train station to board a train to Innsbruck at 1040 Hrs and reach 1416 Hrs On Arrival you will Be Transferred to Hotel. After check in – rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 09 INNSBRUCK
Have Your Breakfast at Hotel , After Breakfast- rest of the day is free at leisure for your own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 10 INNSBRUCK-FRANKFURT—DELHI
Have Your Breakfast at Hotel , After Breakfast check out From Hotel and you will be transferred to Innsbruck Airport to Board a Flight From Frankfurt. On Arrival take a Connected Flight from Delhi.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge
- 00% of Holiday Cost