- Day 01: Arrival in Brisbane- Gold Coast
- Day 02: Gold Coast
- Day 03: Gold Coast
- Day 04: Gold Coast – Cairns
- Day 05: Cairns
- Day 06: Cairns
- Day 07: Cairns – Melbourne
- Day 08: Melbourne
- Day 09: Melbourne
- Day 10: Melbourne – Sydney
- Day 12: Sydney
- Day 13: Sydney Departure
- All Ticket Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in -Gold Coast, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Melbourne, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairns, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney, Australia
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- Full Day Movie World Tours in Gold Coast
- Full Day Sea World Tours in Gold Coast
- Full Day Big Cat Island Green Reef Cruise Tour with Lunch in Cairns
- Full Day Kuranda Rain Forest Tours with Scenic and Sky Rail in Cairns
- Half Day Melbourne City Sights Tour
- Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour in Melbourne
- Half Day Sydney City Sights Tour
- Full Day Blue Mountain & Wildlife Park Tour in Melbourne
- Australia Visa
- Return airfare with taxes
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 01: ARRIVAL BRISBANE- GOLD COAST
Welcome to Australia, one of the world’s most beautiful city! Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Gold Coast, Australia. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is free at leisure at leisure. You may enjoy the Beautiful Gold Coast Beaches or markets this day or even can go on an optional tour of Glow Worm Caves where you can discover the magic of Glow Worms to Natural Bridge. Like stars in the night sky they light up the cavern and create a spectacular sight. (Walking shoes and warm clothes required). Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: GOLD COAST
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy Full day visit to Warner Bros Movie World! It is a world of magic and excitement where movies come to life! From heart thumping thrill rides like the Green Lantern Roller Coaster, Batwing Space shot, Superman Escape and Wild West Falls. To colorful Kids’ WB! Fun Zone! area incorporating all your favorite Looney Tunes Characters including Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Take adventure to the next level with the Justice League Alien Invasion, to the laugh-a-minute antics of the larger than life characters appearing throughout the park daily. Then get lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favorite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: GOLD COAST
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy Full day visit to Sea World! It offers you a mixture of rides, shows and animal exhibits. Some thrilling rides like the Corkscrew rollercoaster, the Bermuda Triangle, Vikings Revenge and the Jet rescue coaster and some Spectacular shows such as the Dolphin show or “Pirates unleashed” .You can also enjoy close up encounters with marine animals like polar bears, dolphins, seals, and even sharks at the Shark Bay exhibit. The Sea World Water Park provides you with a range of waterslides for the unending fun. Comfortably say overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 04: GOLD COAST – MELBOURNE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Airport to board a flight to Melbourne. On arrival in marvelous Melbourne, you will be directly transferred to your accommodation. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. This day you may enjoy the Eureka Sky Deck for the edge experience where you can enjoy the spectacular views of Melbourne from the southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform and in edge experience you will be projected 3 meters out from the building in a glass cube suspended 300 meters above the ground. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: MELBOURNE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy the Half Day City Tour of Melbourne! On this tour you will experience the beautiful sights of Melbourne. Hear about it’s wonderful history, famous buildings, sensational shopping, great sporting centers and universities. Stop and explore the Fitzroy Gardens, including a visit to Captain Cook’s Cottage, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance. Travel over the Westgate Bridge, drive along the Grand Prix track and see the Melbourne Cricket Ground, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Arts Centre, Crown Casino and Port Phillip Bay. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: MELBOURNE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy the Full Day Great Ocean Road Adventure! Enjoy panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and the Melbourne city skyline. Visit Torquay, Australia’s surfing capital (includes morning Devonshire Tea), See one of the world’s famous surf beaches, Bells Beach (featured in the movie Point Break), Travel along Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road and discover golden sandy beaches, sheer cliff faces, stunning scenery as the winding road hugs the coastline. Drive through the beautiful coastal towns of Anglesea, Lorne and Wye River. See spectacular Cape Patton Lookout with lots of photos and stories and then arrive at the beautiful white sandy beaches of Apollo Bay, a scenic coastal town. Discover the magic of the Otway National Park. See the stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles (Helicopter flights are available). Visit the quiet, historic fishing village of Port Campbell for afternoon tea (own expense) and the rock known as London Bridge, parts of which collapsed in recent years. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07: MELBOURNE – CAIRNS
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Airport to board a flight to Cairns. On arrival in Majestic Cairns, you will be directly transferred to your accommodation. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. This day you may enjoy the Cairns Tropical Night Zoo where you will enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner and then you will be leaded in darkness with the help of a torch to meet the creatures at night. You can pat a koala, touch a possum. Go for owl hunt etc. Afterwards you will proceed for star gazing. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08: CAIRNS
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy the Full Day Great Ocean Road Adventure! This morning one of our luxury coaches will collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to Freshwater Station to board the Kuranda Scenic Rail. This breathtaking journey on one of the world’s most scenic train routes will take you through hand-hewn tunnels and across bridges with amazing views. After arriving in Kuranda the remainder of the day is free for you to explore the ‘village in the rainforest’. At the scheduled time, board Skyrail for the world’s most beautiful rainforest experience. Glide over the Rainforest canopy and take advantage of the two stops enroute to further explore. Your journey ends at Caravonica Lakes where your coach is waiting to take you back to your accommodation. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09: CAIRNS
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy The Big Cat Green Reef Cruise with Lunch Sail to Green Island and the Reef on a comfortable 16.5m schooner. Snorkel and dive off the exclusive mooring on Pinnacle Reef where the coral comes to just 1m under the surface for easy viewing of the abundant sea life and coral gardens. Extremely low guest numbers ensures a personal snorkel and dive experience. Miss the crowds! Explore Green Island: enjoy an interpretive boardwalk trail through rainforest, walk or relax on the white tropical beach, visit Marineland Melanesia and view crocs (in captivity!), turtles and much more. Be pampered by the attentive crew!
DAY 10: CAIRNS – SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Airport to board a flight to Sydney. On arrival in Lively Sydney, you will be directly transferred to your accommodation. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. This day you may enjoy the Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Indian dinner where you will experience the most luxurious paddle wheeler dinner cruise with a dazzling nightly show – The voyage of love followed by an array of outstanding Australian performers – magicians, vocalists, dancers etc. You view the Sydney Harbor, Sydney Harbor Bridge and opera house by night while having a 3 course Indian dinner. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 11: SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy the Half Day Sydney City Sights! The morning Half Day Sydney Sights tour is a perfect option for those who have a tight schedule or those who don’t wish to be on tour for a full day. This tour is a thorough introduction to Sydney and its neighbours. Travel to Manly Beach for a wonderful stroll along The Corso to see the beach that has made Manly famous. Along the way to Manly, you will view Darling Harbour and then cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Enjoy views from Seaforth Lookout and stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your time at Manly beach before heading back to Sydney via the exclusive and trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 12: SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- Enjoy Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park. Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains and see native wildlife whilst you explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. This rugged and beautiful region forms part of the Great Dividing Range. Pass by Homebush Bay, site of the 2000 Olympics. Enjoy a stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation and have an opportunity to visit the Koomurri Centre. Arrive at Scenic World and join the optional Blue Mountain rides – Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense).Discover Leura village where you will have free time for lunch or the chance to wander the streets. Next we encounter at Feather dale Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little fairy penguins. The last stop will be at Homebush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games where you would like to be dropped off. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 13: SYDNEY – DEPARTURE
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Sydney Airport to board a return flight to Delhi. Farewell Australia!
Terms & Conditions:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.