Experience the best Singapore has to offer on this tour; enjoy the highlights like Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park and City tour with Singapore Flyer. Young or old, you will thoroughly enjoy the many wonderful Singapore experiences and places to visit, all of which offer great opportunities for families to bond and have a great time. With a wide variety of Singapore attractions each offering different kinds of entertainment – from the adventurous to the educational – you’ll have a hard time selecting where to visit first.
- Day 01: Arrival Singapore, Night Safari in the Evening
- Day 02: Half Day City Tour of Singapore with Guide, Singapore Flyer
- Day 03: Full Day Sentosa Island Tour
- Day 04: Jurong Bird Park
- Day 05: Universal Studios
- Day 06: Singapore Departure
- 05 Nights accommodation in Singapore
- Singapore Visa
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour of Singapore with Guide
- Singapore Flyer
- Night Safari Evening Tour
- Full Day Sentosa Island Tour
- Half Day Jurong Bird Park Tour
- Full Day Universal Studios Tour
- All Tours & Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
- Return Air Tickets
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 1 Arrival Singapore
Welcome to Singapore, a place of warmth, tradition, modernism and unlimited fun. Once you clear the customs and immigration, you will get Meet and greet assistance from our representative who will hand you the tour Documents and will provide you the transfers to your accommodation in Singapore. On arrival -check in at the Hotel. After Check in – The rest of the day is free at leisure till evening when you will be transferred to Enjoy the Night Safari Tour with Tram Ride.
The world’s first Night Safari in a forest unfolds the mystery and drama of the jungle at night with stunning effects. You kick off your adventure with Thumbuakar fire show where performers show flame-throwing demonstrations and breathtaking stunts .Then board the tram for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters under artificial lightning with live commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more! Then encounter the 20-minute Creatures of the Night Show where you get introduced to nocturnal animals. For the adventurous walking trails are available. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Singapore
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast Enjoy The Half Day City Tour Of Singapore with Singapore Flyer .In City Tour you drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Then stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, Singapore’s well-known tourism icon. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre. From there we proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants comprising of 400 species and more than 2,000 hybrids. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
In Singapore Flyer you experience breathtaking, panoramic views on the world’s largest observation wheel. For locals and tourists alike, there is only one place in Singapore that offers a bird’s eye view of the entire island city – Singapore Flyer. Enveloped safely in a capsule, 165m above ground level, you will be treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 Singapore
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- the morning is free at leisure till afternoon when you will go to Enjoy Full day Sentosa Island Tour where you enjoy pristine beaches, world-class attractions, sea sports, golf and retreats. The major areas include Siloso Point, Imbiah Look Out, Siloso Beach, Palawan Beach, Water Front Station and Resort World Sentosa. Biggest attraction, Imbiah Lookout offers Skyline Luge Sentosa, walking trails , Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom or Nature Discovery You may enjoy Under Water World, Siloso Beach, Maritime Museum, Sentosa 4D Magix , Wave House Sentosa and at night fall, be awed by Songs of the Sea, a multi-sensory extravaganza.It Offers great shopping and dining experiences at VivoCity and Harbourfront Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Singapore
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast-you will proceed to Enjoy the Jurong Bird Park Tour. Jurong Bird Park is the largest bird park in the world, offering a 20.2-hectare hillside haven for 5,000 birds representing 380 species. Key attractions include the Bird Discovery Centre, African Waterfall Aviary, Lory Loft Aviary, Southeast Asian Birds Aviary and Penguin Coast. The rest of the evening is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Singapore
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- you will be transferred to Enjoy The Universal Studio. It is a 20 hectares (49 acres) park in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. The park features the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica; a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked “Premiere” and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with “Halal”. The rest of the evening is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Singapore Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast- check out from the hotel, and the rest of the day is free at leisure till you will be transferred to Singapore International Airport to board a return flight. Farewell Singapore!
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.