- Day 1 – Bangalore
- Day 2 – Bangalore to Coorg
- Day 3 – Coorg
- Day 4 – Coorg
- Day 5 – Coorg – Bangalore
- Day 6 – Bangalore
- Day 7 – Bangalore Airport
- 03 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN HOTEL COORG
- 01 ROOM ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- BREAKFAST IN VIVANTA BY TAJ
- ALL MEALS IN ORANGE COUNTY RESORT
- ALL TRANSFERS BY PVT. VEHICLE
- ALL SIGHT SEEING BY PVT. VEHICLE
- DRIVER ALLOWANCES, TOLL, PARKING ETC
Day 1 – Bangalore
Pick up from Airport and visit to the Bangalore Palace is a good introduction to the former Mysore Kingdom which ruled over a large part of South India. A one-hour audio tour takes the visitor through the grand ballroom and up the ornate staircase for a peek into the palace’s many bedrooms and a glimpse into the lives of the former royal family. One of Bangalore’s oldest neighborhoods is the area around the Krishnarajendra Market (KR Market) in Chamrajpet. A stroll through this busy marketplace is a great way to experience the sounds, colors and ambiance of a traditional local market.
Day 2 – Bangalore to Coorg
After Breakfast proceed for Coorg. Half Day Sight Seeing. Over night Stay at Hotel
Day 3 – Coorg
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave for the local sightseeing tour of Coorg. We will start our day tour by paying a visit to the holy Omkareshwar temple located at Talacauvery. After exploring the beauty of this ancient temple, enjoy delicious lunch. Thereafter, get yourself away from the hustle and bustle of the city right in the lap of the nature at the stunning Abbey’s fall and Raja’s seat. Later in the evening, return back to the hotel for a stress bursting overnight stay.
Omkareshwar temple was built by Lingarajendra II in Madikeri in 1820. The temple is designed in the Mumammadan style of architecture and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Abbey Fall is about 9 kms away from the town of Madikeri in Coorg. Located amidst of lush spread of coffee plantation, it is counted among one of the most beautiful water falls in Karnataka state of India.
Day 4 – Coorg
After breakfast in the morning, we will proceed to visit the Golden temple nestled near Kushalnagar in the region of Coorg. It is one of the biggest Tibetan monasteries of India and allows visitors to learn in depth about Tibetan religion and culture. After exploring the astonishing temple, return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 – Coorg – Bangalore
On the day of tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and thereafter, check out from the hotel to drive back to Bangalore. Half day sight seeing.
Day 6 – Bangalore
Bangalore’s many beautiful parks and streets lined with exotic flowering trees make it one of the greenest cities in India. Located right in the center of town is Cubbon Park, offering 300 acres of flora and fauna. Another favorite with nature lovers is the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, the home to many tropical trees, plants and exotic flowers and several species of birds. Another peaceful haven from the busy city streets are the lush grounds of the National Gallery for Modern Art. Have a cup of tea in the garden café after exploring their excellent collection of Indian contemporary art.
Day 7 – Bangalore Airport
On the last day of tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and thereafter, check out from the hotel to drive back to Bangalore. On reaching, get transferred to the airport/railway station to board flight or train for onward destination.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.