- Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair
- Day-2-Port Blair to Havelock
- Day 3-Excursion to kalapathar Beach
- Day 4-Excursion to Radhanagar beach / Havelock Island to Port Blair
- Day 5 – Departure
Accommodation in a.c room on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast and dinner only
Both ways airport transfers by a.c private vehicle
All sightseeing by a.c private vehicle in Port Blair.
All sightseeing by non-a.c Private vehicle in Havelock Island
As per Itinerary Vehicle is not at disposal.
To and fro ticket to Havelock by a.c Cruise
All entry, monument, parking and permit charges
Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
GST 5% on the total package cost
Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
Additional usage of vehicle
Cost of services, which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Day-2-Port Blair to Havelock
After picking up your pack breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie’s Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beach; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. .( Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition , Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
Day 3-Excursion to kalapathar Beach
After breakfast Visit For a trip to Kalapathar Beach, A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach, usually known as a great picnic spot for visitors. Kalapthar beach is Most famous for its Beauty of white sandy beach, and crystal clean water surface. Later Get back to hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4-Excursion to Radhanagar beach / Havelock Island to Port Blair
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair. (Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets – please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card, Ferry Operation is purely subjected to Govt. clearance) Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only
Day 5 – Departure
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.