- Day 01: Arrival in Brisbane- Gold Coast
- Day 02: Gold Coast
- Day 03: Gold Coast
- Day 04: Gold Coast – Cairns
- Day 05: Cairns
- Day 06: Cairns
- Day 07: Cairns – Melbourne
- Day 08: Melbourne
- Day 09: Melbourne
- Day 10: Melbourne – Sydney
- Day 12: Sydney
- Day 13: Sydney Departure
- All Ticket Airport Taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in -Gold Coast, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Melbourne, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairns, Australia
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney, Australia
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all Destinations
- Full Day Movie World Tours in Gold Coast
- Full Day Sea World Tours in Gold Coast
- Full Day Big Cat Island Green Reef Cruise Tour with Lunch in Cairns
- Full Day Kuranda Rain Forest Tours with Scenic and Sky Rail in Cairns
- Half Day Melbourne City Sights Tour
- Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour in Melbourne
- Half Day Sydney City Sights Tour
- Full Day Blue Mountain & Wildlife Park Tour in Melbourne
- Australia Visa
- Return airfare with taxes
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Meals other then specifies
- Tipping and Portage
- Peak Season or special event Charges – If applicable
- Any personal expenditure like laundry bills, mineral water, phone calls etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 DELHI – SINGAPORE – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Board a flight from Delhi to Singapore From there take a connecting flight to Brisbane On arrivals you will be directly transferred to Hotel Soul Surfers Paradise on Private basis. Overnight at the hotel
Day 02 GOLDCOAST
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Full day visit to Movie world (Seat in coach basis) – Stunt Shows, special effect stages and adventures in the 4th dimension. See your favorite Looney Tune cartoon characters and tour through a live working film studio. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03 GOLDCOAST
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Full day visit to Sea world (Seat in coach basis) – Stunt Shows, special effect stages and adventures in the 4th dimension. See your favorite Looney Tune cartoon characters and tour through a live working film studio. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 GOLDCOAST
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Full day visit to Dream World Sky Point (Seat in coach basis). Comfortably stay overnight at hotel. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 GOLD COAST– BYRON BAY
Have breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast, check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Byron Bay .On Arrival you will be transferred to Hotel The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa On Private Basis. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 BYRON BAY – BRISBANE -HAMILTON
Have breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfasat, check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Airport to board a flight to Hamilton On arrival you will be directly transferred to Hotel Qualia on Private basis. After Check in – The Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 HAMILTON
Have breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast – Enjoy The Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Lunch on Seat in coach basis.
Day 07 HAMILTON -SYDNEY
Have breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast check out from the hotel, and you will be transferred to Airport to board a flight to Sydney at 0910 Hrs, reach at 1305 Hrs. On arrival you will be directly transferred to Hotel Astral Tower Resort on Private basis. After Check in – In The Evening Enjoy Show Boat Dinner Cruise The Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Day 08 SYDNEY
Have breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast you will be transferred to enjoy Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park on Seat in Coach Basis
Admission to Australian Wildlife Park.
Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains and see native wildlife Explore World Heritage – listed Blue Mountains National Park. This rugged and beautiful region forms part of the Great Dividing Range, linking tropical north to temperate south, while dividing coastal cities from the vast Outback. Pass by Homebush Bay, site of the 2000 Olympics. Discover Leura village, a delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops, enjoy free time to wander the streets of Leura. Next we stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Travel through Katoomba, heart of the resort region within the Blue Mountains National Park and discover the remarkable beauty of Blue Mountains National Park, enjoy an easy walk or Visit Echo Point Lookout, see the Three Sisters and hear the ancient Aboriginal legends of this impressive rock formation, hear traditional Aboriginal Dreamtime tales interpreting the creation of local landmarks. Join the optional Blue Mountain rides – Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). These rides are great ways to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation. Enjoy a short stop at Cahills Lookout for impressive mountain scenery. Next we enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little fairy penguins. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 SYDNEY
Have breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast Enjoy Morning City Sights, Manly Beach & Northern Beaches on seat in coach basis.
Day 10 SYDNEY – NADI
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Sydney airport to board the flight for Nadi. On arrival you will be transferred to Hotel Likuliku Lagoon Resort (Double Room) on Seat in Coach Basis. Check in at hotel after check in rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 11 LIKULIKU
Breakfast at Hotel, After Breakfast Enjoy City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 12 LIKULIKU
Day 13 NADI- SINGAPORE– DELHI
Breakfast at Hotel, After Breakfast Check Out From Hotel and Board a Flight From Nadi to Delhi
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.