- Day 1 Delhi-Bangkok-Kohsamui
- Day 2 Kohsamui
- Day 3 Kohsamui
- Day 4 Kohsamui -Bangkok
- Day 5 Bangkok
- Day 6 Bangkok
- Day 7 Bangkok – Delhi
- Return Airfare of Thai Airways and Bangkok Airways
- All Airport taxes
- 03 Nights accommodation in – Koh Samui
- 03 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Half Day Island Tour in Koh Samui
- Chopharaya Dinner cruise.
- Safari world + Marine Park
- Half Day City Tour in Bangkok
- Thailand Visa
- All the Tours and Transfers are on private Basis
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative….
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the `What your tours price includes& box.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
Day 1 DELHI – BANGKOK – KOHSAMUI
Board a Flight from Delhi to Bangkok. Take the connecting flight to Khosamui. On arrival you will be directly transferred from Airport to Hotel on Private basis. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 KOHSAMUI
Have a Breakfast at the Hotel, after breakfast- Enjoy Island Tour on private basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 KOHSAMUI
Have a Breakfast at the Hotel, after breakfast – Rest of the day is free at leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 KOHSAMUI – BANGKOK
Have a breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport to board the flight for Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok, you will be directly transferred to you will be directly transferred to Lebua at State Tower Sup Suite Balcony on private basis. Check in at hotel and relax. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy Chopharaya Dinner Cruise on private basis. Comfortably stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 BANGKOK
Breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast- you will be transfer to Enjoy full day Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on Private basis. Rest of the day is free at leisure overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 BANGKOK
Breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast- Rest of the day is free for your own activities.
Day 6 BANGKOK
Breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast- you will be transfer to Enjoy -the full day Dream world & Snow Town with Lunch on Private basis. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 BANGKOK – DELHI
Breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast at the hotel. Aftercheck out from the Hotel and you will be transferred from the Hotel to the Airport on Private basis to board a Flight to Delhi.
Terms & Conditions :
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to change in case of any increase in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure will affect the tour cost. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The cost is valid for a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Check in time is 1400-1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100-1200 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- 5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating to the hotel company or by visiting their website.
- We can not be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages.
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from thefts, war, civil disturbances riots, or any delays or changes of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may in occur as a result of the foregoing courses.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used.
- It is understood that Rising Star Tours and Travels and its associate agents acts as agent only for the services covered hereby and all the tickets, coupons and exchange orders are furnished and issued in respect to the terms and conditions here of
- Rising Star Tours and Travels reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and / or the right to change any space, reservation, feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any or no reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund, but the extra cost, if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
Cancellation Policy :
You may cancel your booking by contacting your tour organizer and present such request in writing. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
- In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection
- If you commit any default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation;
- If you fail to make any payment, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.