Tour Type Family
Tour Code #MEDM
Get ready to explore ‘Spellbinding Singapore’! A unique travel experience that offers great sightseeing, amazing food, tropical climate and a melting pot of various cultures that will leave you wanting for more. Come & be amazed by the technologically driven yet go-green lifestyle of the Lion City!
- Visit the Lungs of Singapore – Gardens by the Bay
- An amazing & fun experience at Universal Studios
- Have an exciting day at Singapore’s Sentosa Island
- Admire the iconic Merlion – Symbol of Singapore
- Experience wildlife encounters at Night Safari
Enjoy a comfortable stay at 3 star hotels at all destinations
Feel at home with delicious Indian meals and Veena World treats along the way
Transport & Sightseeing*
International flight tickets, internal city transfers and visa expenses
Skip worries of sightseeing entrance fees and other planned activities
Post Tour Holidays
Add some more days of happiness to your tour.
Business Class Upgrade
Add luxury to your travel by flying business class. Get in touch with us to know more.
Destination – Singapore (3 Nights)
Welcome to Singapore. Upon arrival, we explore the City of Singapore. The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford – the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Then we take the Singapore Bum Boat ride. In the evening we take Night Safari to experience a close encounter with the wild animals. We take a Tram ride which takes us through the 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner amidst the natural environment of Night Safari.
- Singapore city tour and sightseeing
- Photostop at Merlion
- Take a Bum boat ride in Singapore Bay
- Enjoy Night Safari
Singapore – Sentosa Island – Singapore
- Cable car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island
- Visit Madame Tussauds
- Gardens by the Bay – Flower Dome
- Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
- Ice Cream at Sentosa
Singapore – Universal Studios – Singapore
- Universal Studios
- Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium
- Wing’s of Time show
Singapore – Departure to home town
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining Leaving Tour’ Guests will proceed to the airport at the scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town.
- Jurong Bird Park
Sneak a Peek!
- Witness the spectacular ‘Wings of Time’ at Sentosa
- Dinner in the natural environment of Night Safari
- Admire the many splendid birds at Jurong Bird Park
- Enjoy the thrilling Skytower/ Luge ride at Sentosa
- Singapore’s tallest hotel, Swissotel the Stamford
- Enjoy views from Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
- Shop to your heart’s content at Mustafa Mall
- Explore the exciting rides at Universal Studios
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To & fro air travel (Mumbai to Mumbai), airport taxes, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group, Insurance cost and Airport snack hamper are not included in Tour Prices. Rest all inclusions remain the same
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit.
- Air Travel:
- Mumbai – Singapore //Singapore – Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Air India, Bangkok Airways, Air Asia, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines etc.
- A/C coach – Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
- Link to Visa Documents: Singapore : https://bit.ly/2CWYNFq
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “RSTT”
Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person) D-0 to 5 100% D-6 to 15 75% D-16 to 30 50% D-31 to 45 40% D-46 to 60 30% D-61 to 90 20% D-91 to 120 15% D-121 to 900 10%*Terms & Conditions
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.