Kerala is known as God’s own Country because when you look around, every inch of Kerala looks as if it has been decorated by God Himself. The Almighty has taken time to make scenery and thrown life into it.
Kerala has some exotic destinations of tourist attraction and is a very beautiful place for tourism. It has lush green hill stations, silent beaches, amazing weather, aesthetical backwaters and tremendous wildlife. It is one of the best places on the earth to plan a family vacation, holiday or honeymoon. Kerala is the land of coconut, elephants and sumptuous local cuisine. It has an exquisite blend of rich cultural heritage, traditional and folk dances.
So, get ready to witness the scenic beauty and gorgeous tourist spots in Kerala. Some of the must visit places are:-
- Aesthetical Backwaters – A houseboat trip along the magnificient canals of Kerala is known as backwaters. It is the most soothing and relaxing experience for one and all. To make your trip more enjoyable relish some Indian food with chilled beer on the boat, spend the night on lake or stay at a hotel or resort along the backwaters.
- Lush green Wayanad– Wayanad is a green mountaineous region along the Western Ghats. It has a breath-taking scenic beauty. The landscape looks elegant due to the presence of reserves of coconut palms, paddy fields, dense forest and lofty peaks. This place offers great adventurous activities like exploring ancient Jain temples, climbing to Edakkal caves and trekking to Chembara peak and Meenmutty falls. Also don’t forget to visit some of the famous wildlife sanctuaries like Periyar tiger reserve, kumarakom bird sanctuary, Eravikulam national park etc.
- Enchanting Munnar – it has renowned tea plantations. Apart from this you can enjoy the natural beauty of misty hills, windy lanes and exotic flora and fauna. All the adventure lovers get a chance to go paragliding or rock climbing and even do trekking on Anamudi, the highest peak of south India. Come and experience the perfect adventure you never want to miss.
- Colourful Onam:- Onam is the biggest festival of Kerela that lasts for more than fortnight. Indulge yourself in the magnificient street parade comprising of ornate elephants and musicians and performers performing in their traditional attire. The mesmerising colourful festival will leave your senses enthralling. The glance at the grand carpets featuring magistical works in the honour of the mythical king Mahabali will leave you dumstruck. Also pay a visit to handicraft fairs, savour cuisines and enjoy drama and music shows.
- Ayurveda Massage – Kerala is blessed to have the benefits of Ayurveda science. So your trip to Kerela would be incomplete without taking the advantages of ancient therapies like rejuvenating panchkarma or invirogating rasayana chikitsa. These are a great way to restore healthy lifestyle.
Get yourself pampered in the beautiful state of Kerala. Come and witness the marvels of living in the lap of nature. The beauty of rustic houses and palm-fringed landscapes will fill your heart with love and happiness.