Mesmerising Dubai! Enthralling Dubai!! Visit Dubai!!!
Dubai, an oasis in an enthralling desert is a lively destination for all – be it a solo traveler or love birds seeking romantic getaway or a family planning vacation with kids. It is renowned for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. Dubai has emerged as a touchstone for the world of fun and travel over the past decade. It has accomplished a tremendous journey from being a tiny village to becoming a dream destination of the world. The city has some fascinating attractions like enthralling deserts, aesthetical beaches, luxuries hotels and shopping malls, and other places of historical importance. From the timeless tranquility of desert to the vivacious scuttle of souk, Dubai glorifies the best contemporary sightings. So pack your bags to get the experience of this young and vibrant destination.
- The Burj Khalifa –Dubai boasts of the world’s tallest building The Burj Khalifa. Nothing can be more adventurous and delightful than heading straight up to the 124th floor of this building in a high speed elevator within few seconds and watch the sunset. Experiencing the beauty of horizon turning blaze orange with specs of gold is truly a sight to behold.
- Miracle Garden – walking inside this lush green and magnificent garden with stunning floral designs and delightful colour scheme is a kind of rejuvenation for the whole body. The flower covered structures like colorful umbrellas, beautiful faucet and windmills add glory to this surreal land. It is a perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature and take respite from the rush of hopping here and there.
- Dubai Fountains – just imagine what can be move exhilarating than watching the world’s largest fountains come to life with the melodious music. The colourful lights that illuminate water and create a visual spectrum are splendid and cannot be described in words. You need to visit the place to experience this extremely beautiful sight.
- Desert safari – it is a must for everyone visiting Dubai and is a brilliant way to explore the intriguing desert . Dune Bashing or Desert safari is a drive in a land cruiser which in itself is adventurous. The package for this safari includes drinks, dine-in and performance by belly dancers.
- Gold Souk – This is the most fascinating and sought out place on itinerary of every tourist visiting Dubai even if they have no intention of purchasing anything.
- Dubai Mall– It is the largest shopping center in the world consisting of around 1,000 stores and a ginormous aquarium with underwater zoo.
- Palm Jumeirah– It is the world’s largest man-made island and looks like a stylized palm tree from above. It is the eighth wonder of the world and a kind of structure which can be seen from space.
With its spectacular skylines, audacious architecture and amazing beaches Dubai has become a favorite destination for the travellers. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to experience the glitzy landscaping and magnificent architecture of the most coveted and fun-filled travel destination.