Before beginning our itinerary let us do a little research on our destinations. So, here we go.
Welcome to Bali
Bali is more than just a place. Either trust us or visit Bali and experience it yourself. It’s a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind.
Bali is an Island of the Gods
From the exquisite flower placed at every corner, to the processions of joyful locals, the rich and diverse culture of Bali and its people plays at every level of life. In Bali, almost everything has spiritual meaning. And this isn’t it, Bali has dramatic volcanoes of the central mountains.
So, pack your bags ladies because RSTT is organizing an all Women Trip to Bali and Kuala Lumpur. Travel for your Spiritual Awakening, travel for all the amazing fun activities and a lifetime experience with lots of beautiful memories.
One Island, Many Destinations
On Bali you can lose yourself in the chaos of Kuta or the sybaritic pleasures of Seminyak and Kerobokan, surf wild beaches in the south or just hang out on Nusa Lembongan. You can go family-friendly in Sanur or savour a lavish getaway on the Bukit Peninsula. Ubud is the heart of Bali, a place where the culture of the island is most accessible, and it shares the island’s most beautiful rice fields and ancient monuments with east and west Bali. North and west Bali are thinly populated but have the kind of diving and surfing that make any journey worthwhile.
Bali is more than just fun in the Sun retreat. It’s the essence of Bali and its people which makes it so exotic. Balinese are generous, genuinely warm people.
At the end of the day or start of the nightlife, amazing sights and truly lovely people are what takes Bali’s sheer delight to another level. Bali is fun, no matter what you want or who you are. Seminyak has shops and designers, Kerobokan has luxe beachside resorts and superb eating, Kuta and Legian have the nightlife, and Canggu wraps it all into one irresistible package. Plunge deep into Bali’s spirit while renewing your own in Ubud or catching the perfect wave in Bingin. You name it, it’s here.
So, here is our itinerary for the first three days in Bali:-
- Board the flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur, spend some time relaxing at the airport before we board our connecting flight to Bali.
- Before we check in to kick start our day, let’s grab a sumptuous Indian Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Post lunch we will proceed to the hotel in our dedicated coach Hotel to Risata or similar.
- After check-in at the Hotel, evening is free at leisure till we are picked up for some Cultural Experiences on Tanah Lot Tour (Tanha Lot temples is also known as temple of the rock or sea temple as it was built upon a solid black stone). Enjoy some breathtaking view of sunset.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering Indian dinner at a Local Restaurant, before we hit some famous club of Bali. It’s time to enjoy a different world and to explore a different side of you.
- Return to the hotel to reenergize ourselves for the next day.
- Have breakfast at hotel and get ready to hit the beach in your swim suits for full day watersports (optional) at Tanjung Benoa. Also, a visit to the turtle form.
- After getting ourselves tanned, lets grab our Delhi ki chat theme lunch at the beach.
- After Lunch it’s time to rejuvenate our souls with Balinese Massage at M-spa. Now its time for some local shopping.
- Let’s enjoy a hot dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Before we continue our madness and wear our dancing shoes and head towards a club to enjoy rest of the evening.
- Return back to the hotel, overnight at hotel.
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, after breakfast we brush-up our coffee taste buds at Celub-Mas-Coffee Plantation.
- Taste some amazing blends of coffee.
- Enjoy some local delicacies at lunch in an Indian Restaurant at Ubud. Later we continue our Ubad Markets Tour where we buy souvenirs and explore some Night Markets of the area.
Our next Destination is Kuala Lumpur. World’s most favourite city for shopping.
Let’s explore Kuala Lumpur a little more.
A city with minerats, domes and skyscrapers and colorful food stalls shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital, a multicultural city packed with historic monuments, skyscrapers, lush parks, shopping malls, street markets and lively nightlife.
Who doesn’t love shopping and eating? Join locals in two of their favourite pastimes. You can literally spend all day browsing the air-conditioned malls. If you want something offbeat visit Bangsar and Publika. Alternatively, explore Central Market for locally made souvenirs and handicrafts; and hunt out the few remaining artisans and antiques dealers still keeping shop.
Despite the heat, this is a city best explored on foot. Walk and you can catch all the action without getting stuck in the traffic. You’ll will come across some of the city’s best dining spots: the hawker stalls and traditional neighborhood kopitiam (coffee shops) that beckon you over with the aroma of freshly cooked food.
So, here goes our itinerary for Kuala Lumpur: –
- Have breakfast at hotel and board the flight for our next trip to Kuala Lumpur.
- On arrival you will be greeted by our local representative, sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive to our hotel Vistina or similar.
- Check-in at the hotel. Now, let’s get crazy and enjoy some amazing games or you can enjoy hotel facilities like take a dip in the Swimming pool or spa at the hotel. (at optional cost).
- Enjoy Indian Delicacies at a local restaurant. After dinner you can choose to explore some night life or some night market. (on your own)
- Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, let’s begin our day with what we love doing the most “shopping” (Kuala Lumpur is known as the 5th best shopping city in the World).
- After shopping we grab our lunch, before we proceed to enjoy the Kuala Lumpur City. Tour viewing the best Sky scrapers around the city and concluding the tour with a visit to KL Towers.
- Enjoy the last meal of this tour at Indian Restaurant making some amazing memories and discussing your next plans.
- Return to the Hotel to have a Peaceful Sleep before returning to our monotonous Routine life.